PROPERTY AND BUSINESS VALUATION
Professional property valuation is particularly important for property owners, buyers, banks, leasing companies, financial institutions, and investors in buying a home, concluding a loan agreement, looking for investment opportunities, preparing financial statements, determining the amount of rent, and settling a civil dispute. Ober-Haus Valuation Department provides licensed movable and immovable property and business valuation services throughout Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are the largest property valuation company in the Baltic States both in terms of the number of valuers and the scope of operations.
Our valuation services include:
• Valuation of all types and sizes of movable and immovable property;
• Business valuation (valuation of shares and intangible assets);
• Valuation of property and other property rights (lease rights, right of superficies, etc.);
• Expert valuations for bailiffs and courts (the company employs experts recognised by the courts);
• Feasibility studies and business plans;
• Due diligence, etc.
Ober-Haus Residential Property Department provides professional and reliable residential real estate services. With the largest brokerage experience, highly skilled team of experts, and the most extensive network of offices in the Baltic States, Ober-Haus offers its customers optimal and most prospective solutions.
Whether you are looking for a home or thinking about investing in real estate our experts will make proposals best suited to our customers’ needs. Our experts will provide you with all potential latest proposals on the market and offer information and valuable insights on current market trends, changes, financial possibilities, and prospects for the most acceptable solutions.
• mediation in buying, selling and letting;
• representation of the owner of the property for lease or sale;
• administration of real estate lease and sale processes;
• marketing and sales strategy proposals;
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Ober-Haus specialists have accumulated extensive experience in the commercial property market and provide professional mediation services in all major cities in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. By taking into account current trends, changing needs of the market players and their requirements, we provide advice and assistance to our customers in making optimal and viable decisions to ensure effectiveness of their activities.
After thorough identification and assessment of all our customers’ needs, our professionals will provide the most attractive and appropriate solution and all possible alternatives. WE:
• locate office, retail, industrial, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics and other premises best suited to our customers’ needs;
• help to negotiate regarding the most favourable lease terms;
• advise on how to manage funds allocated to real estate;
• provide all the required information to help take advantage of long-term rental opportunities in the entire region.
We offer our customers:
• qualified representation services for the owners of property for sale and/or lease;
• services for buying, selling and letting commercial real estate;
• search and valuation of commercial real estate;
• analysis of any segment of the commercial real estate market and market trends;
• detailed financial analysis of commercial real estate and property reports.
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Investing in real estate is one of the most attractive ways to make a profit. It also involves the risk of losses resulting from investment made solely on the basis of personal experience and intuition. Success in developing various real estate projects, i.e. the profitability of the projects, is directly proportional to making a correct selection of the project concept and an effective marketing strategy (realisation of the completed product fast and for the highest possible price). In developing the future product concept and marketing strategy, the key and most significant indicator of the feasibility of a real estate investment project is the reliability of information used for decision-making and its adequacy to the market and its expectations.
Our experts provide regular free surveys to reflect market realities. The surveys are publicly available on the company’s website.
Ober-Haus team of analyst prepare custom market research and feasibility studies tailored to each customer’s individual needs:
• real estate market research and analyses;
• feasibility studies of different scope;
• detailed analysis of specific projects;
• project pricing services.
Ober-Haus Real Estate Management Group helps reduce worries and increase revenues for all property owners, whether legal entities or private individuals. Our internal Market Research department, project group and legal experts work together to relieve owners of endless stress in property management.
Ober-Haus provides solutions with all property management issues: collects rents, distributes charges for maintenance of the premises and/or utility services, concludes property maintenance contracts, and supervises repair and renovation work. In addition, we can help owners increase real estate yields by identifying areas for improvement, changing lease terms, renegotiating lease contracts, and developing effective project implementation programmes.
Property management services include:
• representation of the owner in dealing with tenants. Resolving tenancy-related issues between the landlord and the tenant on a daily basis. Inventory check of the property that is being transferred or returned;
• payment management. Calculation and collection of rent, mortgage payments, payments for utility services and other charges, and issuing invoices to tenants;
• debt administration. Performance of all the necessary actions required to recover rent arrears;
• property maintenance and repair. Property inspection for its proper use according to the provisions of the lease agreement. Elimination of any equipment breakdowns and other failures;
• consultancy services. Consulting property owners regarding improvement of the attractiveness of the property in order to maximise returns. Consulting on legal and tax issues;
• other services. Provision of additional services at the owner’s request under best market conditions (insurance, security, cleaning, etc.).